2021 - Present
Mila - Quebec AI Institute
- Participate in challenging applied machine learning research projects with companies, academic or research institutes.
- Support companies through consulting / coaching to introduce AI in their products or improve their AI-based solutions.
- Publications at NeurIPS main track and datasets and benchmarks track.
2018.10 - 2019.4
- Designed and implemented a pipeline for large-scale evaluation of audio recordings' quality and data selection basing on audio and textual features.
- Implemented a large-scale audio data processing platform with Hadoop and web-interface.
2018.10 - 2018.7
University of Toronto & SickKids
- Sponsored by Mitacs Globalink Research Internship program as research student for Dr. Andrea Kassner of University of Toronto and The Hospital for Sick Children.
- Supported multiple projects by analyzing and visualizing fMRI data, including BOLD signal and DKI.
- Constructed a pipeline in MatLab for experimental data processing and analysis which continued to be used at the end of the internship.
- Supervised by Prof. Yue Li
- GPA 3.95/4.0
Electronic Information Engineering